Our Chef-To-Go is back with this mouth-watering Mini Buffet perfect for Iftar gatherings! Serve wholesome and homestyle dishes, without having to spend hours in the kitchen.
At All Things Delicious, our team of talented chefs are there for you and offers the next best alternative that you may not get from takeaway food: fresh, wholesome, healthy, and super yummy! We've taken comfort foods from all around the globe and present to you the flavours here! Scroll down for a complete description of all menu options, or start to make your choices below.
Our Iftar Mini Buffets are good for 4-6 persons and come with:
- Hummus Dip (V) - made with extra virgin olive oil and the best quality tahini - and very high in protein
- Roasted Eggplant & Yogurt Dip (V) - just the thought of these two ingredients smashed together is making us drooooool!
- Charred Cauliflower with Za’atar, Yogurt & Olive Oil (V) - Beautifully charred cauliflower sprinkled with freshly made za’atar, a herby Middle Eastern spice blend containing the likes of oregano, thyme and sesame seeds on a bed of yoghurt with mint and extra virgin olive oil.
- Muhammara Dip (V) - Roasted peppers and spices come together into this smooth, bright and flavoursome dip, with EVO.
- Mediterranean Chickpea Salad (V) - with feta cheese, fresh chopped peppers and lemon vinaigrette
- Tuna Nicoise Pasta Salad - with hard-boiled egg, kalamata olives, french beans and potatoes with anchovy-mustard dressing
Confetti Potato Salad (ML) - No ordinary potato salad this is – if you are in the mood for potato salad this will be your new favourite!
Chicken, Bean, Beetroot & Kale Salad - A truly hearty and power-packed salad with whole grain mustard dressing. (+$2)
One Main Dish
- Poulet Basquaise - from the south-western French region of Basque, a nourishing stew of chicken with peppers, tomatoes and paprika.
- Chicken & Apricot Tagine - a sweet and savoury dish from Morocco, with mild spices and roasted aubergine
- Harissa-roasted Chicken with Lemons - I love harissa, it's spicy and slightly tangy and it's got undertones of sweet spices like cumin and coriander which makes it really difficult to go back to plain old roast chicken. The slices of lemon really add a terrific aroma as well.
- Dijon Chicken with Mushrooms - comfort food straight from a Parisian bistro, with a creamy sauce for soaking
- Lamb Kofta Bamia - tender NZ lamb koftas in a rich stew with lovely ladies' fingers or "bamia" in Arabic
- Lamb Madras - Fork tender lamb shoulder slowly cooked for several hours in a spicy and smokey mix of south Indian spices – delicious with rice or terrific to scoop up with flatbread.
- Moroccan Beef & Chickpea Stew - With sweet and mild spices that are extensively used in North African cuisine, tender beef shank pieces gets gently cooked with chickpeas and carrots for a satisfying meal to share with the family.
- Salmon Puttanesca - Transporting you to Napoli with this saucy salmon dish. Puttanesca is the perfect base for fish; made of crushed tomatoes with anchovies, kalamata olives, capers and fresh herbs.
- Basmati Pilaf (V) - Premium quality, aged basmati rice cooked with butter.
- Couscous (V) - Fluffy and buttery couscous garnished with pomegranate seeds.
- Brown Rice Pilaf (V) - Love this pilaf, made with some sautéed garlic with EVO.
- Aglio Olio with Mushrooms (V) - A simple pasta dish with chilli flakes and EVO.
- Toffee Apple Crumble - A juicy dessert of toffee apples with a delicious crumble topping.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding -All Things Delicious’ best-selling dessert of all time! Made with deglet nour dates. Best served warm.
(V) means Vegetarian
All items are made fresh to order and packed in disposable takeaway containers.
No cutleries on-site? Don't worry, you can order our biodegradable cutleries here and we'll deliver them with your order.
Big serving. I served more than 20 people (with a little bit of my own finger foods) and it’s enough for all. They all loved it all. Always deliver! Thank you! Pls keep this menu!
Ordered 4 sets to be delivered to my Muslim neighbour & acquaintances for day 1 of Ramadan .. all reviewed that the food was delicious & portion were huge..