Our Chef-To-Go is back with this mouth-watering Mini Buffet. What a delicious option to treat your guests with a mouthwatering mini buffet, without having to spend hours in the kitchen.
At All Things Delicious, our team of talented chefs are there for you and offers the next best alternative that you may not get from takeaway food: fresh, wholesome, healthy and super yummy! We've taken comfort foods from all around the globe and present to you the flavours here! Scroll down for a complete description of all menu options, or start to make your choices below.
Our Chef-To-Go Mini Buffets are good for 4-6 persons and come with:
- Hummus Dip (V) - made with extra virgin olive oil and the best quality tahini - and very high in protein
- Roasted Eggplant & Yogurt Dip (V) - just the thought of these two ingredients smashed together is making us drooooool!
- Charred Cauliflower with Za’atar, Yogurt & Olive Oil (V) - Beautifully charred cauliflower sprinkled with freshly made za’atar, a herby Middle Eastern spice blend containing the likes of oregano, thyme and sesame seeds on a bed of yoghurt with mint and extra virgin olive oil.
- Muhammara Dip (V) - Roasted peppers and spices come together into this smooth, bright and flavoursome dip, with EVO.
- Mediterranean Chickpea Salad (V) - with feta cheese, fresh chopped peppers and lemon vinaigrette
- Tuna Nicoise Pasta Salad - with hard-boiled egg, kalamata olives, french beans and potatoes with anchovy-mustard dressing
Confetti Potato Salad (ML) - No ordinary potato salad this is – if you are in the mood for potato salad this will be your new favourite!
Chicken, Bean, Beetroot & Kale Salad - A truly hearty and power-packed salad with whole grain mustard dressing. (+$2)
One Main Dish
- Poulet Basquaise - from the south-western French region of Basque, a nourishing stew of chicken with peppers, tomatoes and paprika.
- Chicken & Apricot Tagine - a sweet and savoury dish from Morocco, with mild spices and roasted aubergine
- Harissa-roasted Chicken with Lemons - I love harissa, it's spicy and slightly tangy and it's got undertones of sweet spices like cumin and coriander which makes it really difficult to go back to plain old roast chicken. The slices of lemon really add a terrific aroma as well.
- Dijon Chicken with Mushrooms - comfort food straight from a Parisian bistro, with a creamy sauce for soaking
- Lamb Kofta Bamia - tender NZ lamb koftas in a rich stew with lovely ladies' fingers or "bamia" in Arabic
- Lamb Madras - Fork tender lamb shoulder slowly cooked for several hours in a spicy and smokey mix of south Indian spices – delicious with rice or terrific to scoop up with flatbread.
- Moroccan Beef & Chickpea Stew - With sweet and mild spices that are extensively used in North African cuisine, tender beef shank pieces gets gently cooked with chickpeas and carrots for a satisfying meal to share with the family.
- Salmon Puttanesca - Transporting you to Napoli with this saucy salmon dish. Puttanesca is the perfect base for fish; made of crushed tomatoes with anchovies, kalamata olives, capers and fresh herbs.
- Basmati Pilaf (V) - Premium quality, aged basmati rice cooked with butter.
- Couscous (V) - Fluffy and buttery couscous garnished with pomegranate seeds.
- Brown Rice Pilaf (V) - Love this pilaf, made with some sautéed garlic with EVO.
- Aglio Olio with Mushrooms (V) - A simple pasta dish with chilli flakes and EVO.
- Toffee Apple Crumble - A juicy dessert of toffee apples with a delicious crumble topping.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding -All Things Delicious’ best-selling dessert of all time! Made with deglet nour dates. Best served warm.
(V) means Vegetarian
All items are made fresh to order and packed in disposable takeaway containers.
No cutleries on-site? Don't worry, you can order our biodegradable cutleries here and we'll deliver them with your order.
Ordering online is a breeze! Here, we answer your top questions about shopping in this site.
How long in advance do I need to place my order?
Do order at least 3 days in advance. We recommend 2 weeks notice for customised items - this is only a guide and will be subject to available slots.
Are your prices inclusive of 8% GST?
We absorb 8% GST on all the products listed on this site.
Are your prices inclusive of delivery fees?
No, the prices do not include delivery fees. Our delivery fee starts from $14.90 per location. For Pick Up and Delivery FAQs, click here.
What are the payment methods?
Our online store accepts credit and debit card payments via PayPal. In-store payment options include cash, credit cards, AMEX, NETS and Grabpay.
Can I pay upon collection?
All payment must be made online upon CHECKOUT via our website.
How do I place an order?
Simple! See something you like on this site? A few clicks are all it takes!
- Step 1: Click ADD TO CART
- Step 2: Proceed to CHECKOUT
- Step 3: SIGN UP for an account
- Step 4: Choose pick up or delivery DATE & TIME SLOT
- Step 5: Fill BILLING and/or SHIPPING details
- Step 6: Proceed to PAYMENT
- Step 7: YOU ARE DONE! Look out for an email shortly with a confirmation of your order.
I didn't receive any email confirmation. Is my order confirmed?
A lot of times, these auto-generated emails end up in the junk mail folder. Please check that folder for the confirmation email. If not, please email us and type in your order number. Our order number looks like this: WS-XXXX.
How do I track my order?
You can’t. We are a small company and do not offer such tracking facility. However, a quick email or call to 6291 4252 with your order number WS-XXXX and we can check for you and let you know.
Can I order through the phone?
We do not recommend ordering over the phone.
There’s an issue with my order, who can I contact regarding this matter?
Please drop us an email. Alternatively, you may call us at 6980 3277 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm during weekdays and please quote your order number WS-XXXX.
Can I cancel my order and get a refund?
No cancellations are allowed if we are notified less than three days from pick up/delivery date. All other cancellations will be considered case-by-case. All refunds will be made via store gift card valid for 2 months.
Can I postpone my order?
No postponements are allowed if we are notified less than three days from pick up/delivery date. If you have yet to decide on the postponed date, the amount will be credited back to your account as a store gift card valid for 2 months.
HELP! I need something last minute, can you help?
Certainly! Please check out our same-day pick up and delivery site ATDToGo.sg for what is available TODAY.
See our Location here.
Can't find the answer your are looking for?
Check out these other FAQ pages:
- About Us
- Pick Up & Delivery
- Cakes & Special Requests
- Product Handling & Storage
- Bulk & Corporate Enquiries
- Delicious Dollars
Or contact us here.
Great service, prompt and reliable.
Will definitely order again. The portion is good for 5-6pax.
Our favourites is the Harrissa- roasted chicken with lemon, roasted eggplant with yoghurt dip, apple crumble. The basmati pilaf rice is nice too. The was nicely packed too.
Delivery arrived on time as scheduled, food is good and delicious especially the humme sauce.
Only 1 disappointment which is the tuna salad as the potatoes and penne were not fully cooked