JOIN OUR VIBRANT & DIVERSE TEAM!
We're looking for a Pastry Chef-de-Partie in the professional pastry field, who is ready to step up, with at least 4 years of relevant experience. You are passionate about ingredients and enjoy serving cakes, desserts and other confections of exceptional standards.
Experience in a busy commercial kitchen is a must - you are used to working in a fast-paced & physically demanding environment.
Knowledge of bread-making advantageous.
- Communication in English is essential
- A natural team player with good communication skills
- Thrives on the exploring of new ideas and collaboration
- Maintains high standards and is quality driven
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Support the Pastry Chef in the daily operation
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks
- To execute recipes and daily mise-en-place according to SOP
- Maintain a meticulously clean station and kitchen overall, following an uncompromising level of hygiene
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
- Training auxiliary kitchen team - to ensure that recipes are executed according to SOP and quality is maintained to the standards
- Help maintain order and discipline in the kitchen
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies
- Helping in any area of the kitchen when circumstances dictate
- 5.5 Days including weekends and PH
- No dinner service
- Subject to experience
Interested? Don't wait and fill in the application form right now.
Updated: August 2021
Note: We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.