All Things Delicious 10th Anniversary
Contest duration is from 10 July till 31 July 2023.
Contest is open to persons who:
- are not employees of All Things Delicious (ATD) or their immediate family members, vendors or contractors or advertising or marketing agencies of ATD or their employees, or any other parties directly involved in organising, promoting or conducting the Contest; and
- are eighteen (18) years of age or older on the start date of the Contest.
Each participant may submit only one (1) entry for the contest unless otherwise stated.
If any winner cannot be contacted by ATD or fails to respond within three (3) days, that winner is taken to have forfeited and irrevocably given up and waived all rights to claim the prize. Any winner whose prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any compensation from ATD, whether or not that winner has been notified of such forfeiture. Any winner whose prize has been expired and not used shall not be entitled to any compensation from ATD, whether or not that winner has been notified of such expiry. ATD has the sole discretion to decide how to deal with unclaimed prizes and shall in any event not be obliged to select another winner.
Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. ATD reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, change, substitute, replace or remove the prizes at any time with or without notice, without having to disclose any reason therefore, and without liability to the participants.
ATD shall not at any time or in any circumstances be responsible or held liable for any non-acceptance, non-performance or any acts or omissions of any third party in respect of any prize.
Each participant consents that ATD may collect, use and disclose that participant’s personal data for the following purposes:
- to organise, conduct and administer the Contest;
- to attribute the participant as the creator or author of the entry;
- promotional, marketing and publicity purposes relating to the Contest and ATD in general; and
- for any other purposes as may be stated in this terms and conditions.
ATD will not disclose any participant’s personal data outside of the above purposes to third parties without first obtaining the participant’s consent, unless such disclosure is required by law or disclosure without consent is permitted under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
By entering the Contest or submitting an entry, the participant has read, and agrees to be bound by the above terms and conditions, including any amendments thereto.