JOIN OUR VIBRANT & DIVERSE TEAM!
We're looking for a Kitchen Assistant for our Arab Street flagship store. Some experience in basic food preparation will be valuable. Experience in a busy commercial kitchen is a must - you are used to working in a fast-paced & physically demanding environment.
- Communication in English is essential
- A natural team player with good communication skills
- Able to act quickly and independently by developing a keen sense of what needs to be done and at what intervals
Able to work independently and under pressure
- Support the kitchen team in the daily operation
- Keep food preparation areas clean
- Receive, lift, handle and store food deliveries
- Retrieve food items as requested by chefs
- Assist with basic food preparation
- Maintain a meticulously clean station and kitchen overall, following an uncompromising level of hygiene
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies
- Helping in any area of the kitchen when circumstances dictate
- 5.5 Days including weekends and PH
- Subject to experience
Interested? Don't wait and fill in the application form right now.
Updated: August 2021
Note: We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.